Ascaso Big Dream T
Big Dream T incorporates the latest-generation technology. Multi-group. Complete PID control. Highly energy efficient. A reappraisal of tradition.
Technology T, is a state-of-the-art multi-group technology. Engineering developed entirely by Ascaso. It offers great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency (low energy consumption) and clean and fresh water in each coffee.
Multi-group (separate) technology with PID control
High professional-grade performance: Thermal stability guaranteed (in continuous or intermittent use). High steam production (separate, high-volume boiler).
Minimal metal migration to the beverage through the use of stainless steel.
Complies with European regulation EN 16889
Freshly Delivered Water
Avoiding the use of standing, constantly reheated water to make the coffee. The water for each coffee comes directly from the mains supply, taking fresh, filtered water to the group. Without affecting the water’s oxygen and improving the coffee’s taste.
One of the T technology’s key goals was to reduce the machine’s energy consumption. We deliver a 50% average saving compared with a traditional machine and 25% compared with other multiboiler machines.
Thermal Stability System
The filtered and clean water enters the machine through the rotary pump at a certain pressure.
Enter the water/steam boiler through a U-shaped preheater tube (thick and 100% Aisi 316 L stainless steel), at network or ambient temperature. And it comes out hot without touching or altering the water in the water boiler. A very efficient system (no need to use any additional energy to preheat the water entering the groups).
Hot water (80º) will enter each thermodynamic coffee group.
The coffee group (see technology group T) and the algorithm established in the electronic exchange, guarantee a great thermal stability of the water at the exit of the group (+ – 0.5ºC). Both in situations of continuous or timely consumption.And all this without constantly reheating the water or having saturated groups of water. Clean water in each coffee at a constant temperature. With a much more efficient and sustainable technology.
We guarantee a saving 50% compared to a single boiler traditional coffee machine.
- Use of electronically controlled thermoblocks focused on conserving energy by heating the extraction water only.
- Electronic temperature management. The heating element only operates when necessary and only for as long as required. It allows ‘smart’ control, with a much lower energy consumption than other systems on the market.
- PID Control in all the coffee groups and the steam boiler. Featuring electronic thermostats that are much more precise and act much faster than the traditional mechanical pressure gauge system.
- The Multi-Group System means that power is only used by the part of the machine in use at any time. Each group can be turned off or on independently.
- Thermal lagging made from high-tech material for coffee and steam boilers. Notably increases the quality of the coffee machine and the energy-efficient.
Reducing the energy consumption of our coffee machines has been a priority goal for the last 10 years. The result of this process is the creation of our own technology, in a sector that primarily uses technologies from 60 years or 20 years ago, as in the case of the most popular and modern multi-boiler technologies.